Sunday, March 1, 2009

EXTRAordinary

In the early conditions of finding a perspective in life I have been in search for something. Not knowing what this “something” is I concluded that this “something” must be pivotal. It would have to be fundamental, and how a thread sews two pieces of clothe together, I need it to weave its way through my life and tie up any loose ends. I imagine when it hit me it would steer me like a compass to where I need to go. This “something” would have to be EXTRAordinary.


I believe I have waited for years for a moment like that to come falling onto my lap like an autumn leaf saying adieu to the tree it has just liberated itself from. I was waiting as if EXTRAordinary would come to my front door packaged in the UPS man’s arms, and then it hit me. Like the water crashing into the shore, EXTRAordinary doesn’t just fall into your lap; you have to go after it.


So on this journey in search of my EXTRAordinary I am in the midst of figuring out what I want to do and where I want to be. First time coming into college I was after the money and I wanted to be a physician assistant. I soon realized I did not have enough interest in science to pursue it as a career. I woke up one day wanting to simply write. I grew entangled in this love affair to tell stories through my writing. So I put down the scalpel (not literally) and picked up a pen.


Hence this BlogSpot. I craved for a space where I can freely write anything I wanted. I wanted a place where all of my ideas and opinions that lay dormant inside my mind to be put out there. A place where anyone can share their thoughts and speak on anything I write about. So here it is...SpeaQLoudly on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment