Friday, October 9, 2009

Is there any hope?

Is there any hope?
If I pray (If I pray)
Will love come and get me?
How will I ever know?
If it strikes will it ever hit me?
Been so alone
Solitude haunts me
I don’t want to feel lonely
Can anybody help me?

I have been waiting for this touch
Can you feel my love?
Is it tangible?
Will it be enough?

Waiting for someone who sees me
Transparent I will be
When you look my way
You see right through me

I been twisting and turning
Dreaming about this kiss
With lips that cradle me into serenity

I need all support
When you say my name
Feel the wind beneath my feet
Build me up
Don’t let me crumble
Falling down
Is there any hope?

1 comment:

  1. Welty Bear, I love this.... It describes exactly how I feel sometime! I'm falling in love with the blog... keep up the awesome writing.... One Love

    ReplyDelete