Monday, September 21, 2009

This House

Magical evil realm of detachment
Lost souls trying to find redemption
Amid the darkness
Pestilence of the mind
Heart
And the weary body
Walking through these doors
Haunted with poltergeists and
Wicked spirits
This house turned on you and the people in it
Splash of holy water
And bible scriptures
Hear my incantation
Ward off the demons with grotesque horns
And nose flaring in a bloody ager
Who is nocturnal like the vampire Lestat
Morbid depression
Sucking hopes and dreams
Give me wings to fly freely

Off into the wood with the fairies
Tall as finger tips
Dancing and frolicking.
Whispering to me
Leading me
Deep
Through the trees
Barefooted letting the moist dirt
Seep in between my toes
I have a warm sensation of welcome
And there she is
Standing tall
In the purest of white; shining.
She frees me

All it took
Was a portal
A key hole, a tunnel
To go through a blackened bottomless pit
And here I
Enter a brand new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment