Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Damaged Goods- as is

Scars on the skin will heal,
But the scars left on the heart
Are marked with a reverberative pain that burns in my chest.

Damned be the one
Who broke me into
Shattered hazardous pieces.
I am a malfunctioned hot mess
Just another statistic left in the damaged goods section,
My last owner didn't take care of what was once belonging to them.
Leaving me Incomplete,
But only a few pieces missing.
You can take me as is,
And deal with the repercussions
Or Dodge this bullet
Thatll be end of discussion.

My past haunts me in my nightmares.
Subconsciously reminding me
Of what my ex did  
How do you let go if everything is a remeniscence?
How am I still feeling pain from a relationship already ended?
Walking around still
Battered and bruised
Dazed and confused
damaged and used.

Before this begins I must inform my next ex.
Let me turn my hazard lights on
Don't say I never warned you
I wear all my flaws on my forehead
Like a bottled prescription
Here is my instructions:

YOU MAY BEGIN RECEIVING SEVERE MIGRAINS DUE TO AGGRIVATION OF CONSTANT ACCUSATIONS. THIS BEING A RESULT TO A PREVIOUS HEARTBREAK AND A LOST OF TRUST. IF 3 MONTHS CONTINUES AND NO CHANGE SEND TO A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY. PREFERRABLY A SHRINK.

And please do continue reading on to the fine print:

PRODUCT HAS BEEN REPORTED TO RAMBLE AT TIMES ABOUT A LOVER FROM THE PAST, THAT DID HIM DIRTY. IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY SIGN OF THIS SWIPE THE PRODUCT ACROSS THE HEAD WITH A QUICK JILTED SMACK AND IT WILL COME BACK TO THE PRESENT REALITY.

Give me your patience
We can put myself back together
One piece at a time
Enlighten me with your wisdom
Teach me how to love you better
Show me a little optimism
Let me know you believe
Taking slow but steady steps,
Gradually working on making me complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment